Valuing Care was established in 2006 and are market leaders in the analysis and negotiation of Value for Money care package costs with:
- Extensive experience of purchasing, analysing and negotiating care rates with the independent sector across all aspects of health and social care
- Experience in reviewing Older People’s rates and helping Councils set the usual prices (UP) they should pay for residential and home care services
- Proven independence in the market
- Access to our database averages of over 6000 records of individual care placements costs
- A tried and tested methodology for collecting, analysing and reporting care service costs and activities
We have worked with over 100 Councils and NHS organisations, from Aberdeen to Plymouth. Through our review work we have saved over £15m per year on prices paid by commissioners.
In January 2014 we started to offer the following services to members of the public who were concerned about the cost of care they and their families were facing and the high percentage of fee increases being demanded:
Let us find the care home & secure you the best price. If you are at the beginning of the journey to finding the right care home for yourself or a family member or are in need of support in the time of crisis, our team can help.
You find the care home & let us secure the best price. You have found the home of your choice, you have looked around and met the home manager. You may have used our free calculator to work out if the fee that you have been quoted offers value for money and are in need of support. Contact us for more information.