Helping over 40 NHS organisations in the last five years deliver value for money services, Valuing Care has huge experience in reviewing, commissioning and negotiating Continuing Health Care. The company works across all client areas and provides a range of services to help improvement market management. The team has experience in reviewing specialist independent nursing care, independent hospitals and CHC care at home services. For the NHS alone Valuing Care has saved over £5m p.a. on Continuing Health Care Cases
Valuing Care’s national reputation and in-depth understanding of care purchasing through its MyCareCosts programme has delivered negotiated savings on existing placements of over £15m per annum across 100 plus NHS Organisations and Local Authorities since the programme launched in 2006.
Across the NHS Continuing health care spectrum, Valuing Care FM has saved more than £5m per annum through renegotiating existing contracts. The team has benchmarking data and negotiation experience in all aspects of CHC care and has worked in every region in England as well as Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Purchasing a new placement with an independent healthcare provider? We can make sure that you get the best sustainable price in the marketplace whilst meeting an individual’s care needs. Using our negotiation skills alongside our market database of benchmarked care costs, we will negotiate cost savings for the placement (typically 10 to 15% against a quoted price) or for a lesser fee, validate that the service proposed is Value for Money.
If you have recently had a quote from a care provider for a care package and want to have this quote ‘price checked’ against our national care comparator database please (click here).
We provide the NHS with a wide range of support when commissioning with the care sector including:
- Benchmark data services for CHC framework contracts
- Help prepare your tenders for the provider market (click here for more details)
- Analysing and renegotiation of legacy block contracts
- Specialist training on all aspects of care purchasing, negotiation and reviewing (see our latest training courses)
- Older People residential, nursing and Continuing Health Care benchmarking and negotiation support
- Data Analysis of current placements to identify greatest outliers and possible savings.
If you are interested in any of our services (please contact us for more details).