Valuing Care supports commissioners to secure better value placements across adult, older people, children’s and CHC services.
From negotiating existing placements and advice with cost modelling to set the Usual Price (UP) for services, to empowering your workforce to undertake their own financial analysis, we help secure cost efficiencies, funds which can be reallocated to other services.
Our services include:
– High cost placement reviews
• Cost modelling
– Setting the usual price for care
– Reviewing block contracts and RAS pricing
– Creating model costs for working age adults
– Setting SEN prices for FE colleges
• Knowledge sharing workshops
– Specialist training courses
• Data and information services
– Including an innovative purchasing tool for CCGs to use for purchasing Continuing Healthcare
• New placement negotiations
– Manage and negotiate care home fees